This month was actually super productive for me, both in reading terms and life terms! In life I:
- Completed my winter hours of copying and pasting for the school newspaper. We were switching over our old website to our new one. There were four of us and it was 26 hours each.
- Went downhill skiing for the first time. I didn’t like it so I went inside for like 2 hours and felt really bad in general because my boyfriend paid for me (as a thank you for looking over his house for 3 weeks) and I felt like I wasted his money. Needless to say I really don’t like going down fast down a hill. Later I tried again before we left and it wasn’t as bad but I never got off the bunny hill.
- Attended my first journalism conference in Minneapolis. I learned so much and met so many people that gave such great advice on how to better manage a newsroom.
- I talked about my goals to dominate 2016, what my reading nook looks like , and reviewed This is Where it Ends, Sanctuary Bay and The Innocent
On the book side, I finished SIX books, that’s like four or five more books than I normally read:
What to look forward to in February:
- More reviews!!!
- Discussion post on why it takes me so long to finish sequels
- I want to make a picture thing for my discussion posts
- My general awesomeness.
What are you looking forward to most in February?
What did you accomplish in January?