A couple weeks have passed and although I have talked about what I want to do this year I haven’t made an actual post *gasp* I’ve been thinking about it a lot the past couple weeks, what I want in life, where I want to go, what will make me happy etc, etc. Well, it’s a new year and as good of a time as any to start on some of these goals.
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been before. I’m hoping to get to visit my sister for the first time since she’s moved this year, although I haven’t set a date for it.
- Post on my blog more regularly. I’ve posted quite a bit in 2016, but I never really had a set schedule, which I still won’t but I’m working on doing two blog posts a week starting this week.
- Get a full time job and move out of my parents house.
- Spend more time on myself. The past year or so I’ve constantly been around people and social media and in general and I stopped doing things I have done my whole life, like going to the gym and writing in my journal and keeping my thoughts from getting to be a jumbled mess.
- De-clutter my room and bedroom. I lived four years with about a quarter of the stuff in my room, so I don’t know why I have so much stuff still lying around. I did this over the summer but it still seems like I have so much.
- Take more photos. Every month I go through my phone to find some pictures and every time I find almost nothing or just pictures that have been posted to Instagram.
- Read more of what I want. I did a lot of challenges in 2016 and they led me to read things I didn’t think I would love and did, but they also made me feel like I was back in school and had to read something. If I’m not super excited for a book I’m not going to read it.
I’ve also decided to do monthly goals to break down some of the bigger things.