- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- I am way to nice when it comes to taking and switching shifts at work. Mainly because I don’t generally make plans until right before or they’re flexible but on days I have off I’m pretty much never in town.
- I continuously break book buying bans because of bargain books at Barnes & Noble and secondhand stores.
- I can never fully concentrate on movies and TV shows because it’s so easy to be doing other things. I’m currently watching the newer Beauty and the Beast while writing this out.
- Is there one book you have read that you wish you never did? If not, what is your least favorite book?
- I wish I hadn’t read Heart of Darkness. I DNF’d so many school books in high school and college but this wasn’t one of them. It should have been. I had no clue what was going on and the parts I did understand I didn’t like.
- When did you become a reader? Was there anything going on in your life that helped push you towards books? Or have you just always been a book person?
- I’ve pretty much always been a reader. My grandma used to take us to the story times at the library. My sister and I were always encouraged to read and when we were forced to read 20 min a night for school we all ended up reading longer. It was encouraged in my household.
- If you could become apart of any fictional world where would you go and why?
- Obviously the Harry Potter wizarding world. If I had to pick a different one I would say…. I don’t know. So many of my reads have really morbid worlds. Maybe the Mistborn world? I’ve only read the first one so I can’t really know for sure. Like the wizarding world this would only be fun if I was one of the people with a power.
- What fictional couple or group of friends are you and your significant other/group of friends?
- I am so bad at questions like this!! Why Lorryn?? Maybe Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour because we’re all just going after our dreams right now and lifting each other up.
- What super popular book do you hate? Why?
- So many…. I have an entire post here. Another one is Ramona Blue. I didn’t hate it but I just don’t see what the hype is.
- If you could mash up two books into one which ones would you choose?
- Again with the hard questions!! Book Thief meets Alice In Wonderland. Two classics and in my mind it’s kind of like Kindred. Someone falls down a rabbit hole and goes into the past and you see the past through a modern day person’s eye. I’m not that original. It’s okay.
My Questions to You:
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be? (If you want a series it can only be one book in the series because I’m evil.)
- Are you a book hoarder or do you swear by the library?
- How many books have you DNF’d this year? What were your reasons?
- If you could move to one country, where would you move? Also what would be your dream job there?
- What book has been on your physical TBR the longest? Your goodreads one?
Who I’m nominating: